iced cold matcha tea recipe
Ready to go in 30 seconds flat
- Lemon, mint and honey for Matcha Lemonade
- Try adding ginger or lime for a tart finish
- Add brewed stevia, agave nectar or honey for sweetness
Scoop two almond shaped tea scoops into a martini shaker
Fill with ice and fresh filtered water
Add slices of lime (optional)
Pour over ice into a chilled glass and enjoy immediately
Tips & Suggestions
- For best results use Gotcha Matcha Cafe Grade. Adjust proportions to taste.
- Matcha tea does not technically “dissolve” but rather “suspends” in liquid. After a while, the tea will float to the bottom and your brew will separate with a green pond
at the bottom of your glass. The brew is still good. Just stir to refresh your drink.
- Use best quality water and iced-cubes available.